Certified Scrum Master (CSM)®
Live Online 2 day training
February 6, 2021 at 12:30:00 AM
February 7, 2021 at 8:30:00 AM
Sydney - Australia
Price (Inc GST):
Key Course Information
Become an outstanding Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master on this WEEKEND, 2 day LIVE ONLINE CSM training course. It’s a great chance to improve your knowledge and enhance your career prospects. In two days of effective, interactive and fun online learning you’ll gain the skills to become a valuable Scrum Team member while also hitting your professional goals.
The Course Takeaways Include
• A full copy of The Scrum Guide
• A full set of all core course slides
• Copies of the posters and images created through the training
• Links to key resources & e-books to help you in the future
• Complimentary 2yr membership of the Scrum Alliance
Included In The Course Fee
• Two days of insights from an Australian based Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
• The support of a second trainer throughout, to maximise the learning outcomes and support.
• A guaranteed limit on the number of attendees
• All Scrum Alliance exam fees
• PMI PMPs -14 Category B PDUs.
World Class Scrum Trainers
Online and Interactive
5 star Google rating
What our students say about RedAgile Scrum Training
If you'd like to read more reviews of our Scrum training from our students they can be found on google here
"The facilitation of the training is great even in an online live setting, it was done so smoothly. Stu has in depth experience with SCRUM, given us a lot of scenarios play and guides that can be applied to work and life settings. The tools used during the class is very effective. Best training I attended by far. Highly recommended!"
"Stu is just fantastic. He is one of the best trainers I have come across. It was the best knowledge packed weekends I have ever had completing the scrum master certification by the end."
"You are in good hands. The best place to learn the definitive Scrum guide from World Top 1% Agilist Stu Mitchell and his excellent crew. Redagile set the benchmark for my online learning experience."